Business Spanish Courses - Buenos Aires, Argentina
In order to aid students within the business environment Expanish offers Business Spanish courses that are specifically designed for each student.
This course will prepare students with the necessary Spanish language skills for business success in a Spanish-speaking business environment. The course consists of 10 individual classes developed specifically for students seeking to advance their careers in any business environment where Spanish language is an important element.
Our Business Spanish Course in Argentina is based on the Spanish that is used everyday in a Spanish-speaking professional environment. Students will be presented the vocabulary and other language components specific to a formal business setting so that they can master the Spanish needed for real-life business situations.
Why Study Business Spanish in Argentina?
Learning Spanish is not only an enjoyable, fulfilling and unforgettable experience, but it´s also becoming increasingly important and valuable within a business context. Spanish is the third most widely spoken language in the world (behind English and Mandarin Chinese), and many of the world’s emerging economies are from Spanish-speaking nations. Here are a few reasons why taking a Business Spanish course in Argentina makes great business sense!
- Over 500 million people speak Spanish and it is the native language of over 390 million people in 21 different countries.
- Spanish is the second most used language in international communication, and one of the three official languages of the UN.
- The Hispanic population of North America is growing at an unprecedented rate (around 60% in the last decade), and Hispanic consumers are now the fastest growing market segment in North America and have an enormous amount of buying power within the market.
- 1 in every 10 residents of North America speaks Spanish at home.
- In the world of globalized business, emerging markets have become crucial economic components, and the ability to speak a second language is becoming increasingly important.
- Following the creation of MERCOSUR and the economic crises that have taken place in established global economies, emerging Latin American economies such as Argentina and Chile are becoming important global commercial partners.